The goal of DoNotRent.com is to provide a social platform for renters to search and write honest unbiased reviews. We also provide moving resources, rental data and resources to help renters find their next apartment. Share your awesome or nightmare experience with others by writing a review and rating the apartment complex. Our site is free for renters and always will be!
- DoNotRent.com allows users to search thousands of reviews and ratings of apartments, student housing and rental homes nationwide.
- Renters can write a good or bad review on apartments they rented or toured.
- Find out what your friends think about reviews or an apartment you are thinking about renting by sharing the review or listing with friends of Facebook, Twitter or other social sites
- Use your smartphone to search and write reviews on apartments you toured, check apartment availability, search nearby places, ask a previous reviewer a questions, upload photos, share reviews with friends and access valuable moving resources.
- Search nearby places and businesses to help you determine if you are interested in living in a specific neighborhood or apartment building.
- Check apartment availability and rental data from each apartment listing page.
- Bookmark apartments so you can review them later or print them for property tours. You can also bookmark a property in order to be notified when new reviews are posted.
- Send a message to a previous reviewer anonymously if you have a question about their review or if you have a question about the apartment building.
Invite Friends and you are automatically entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $500 gift card from Amazon.com
Property managers and landlords can claim a listing for a small fee in order to add a link to their website, update the property description section, receive inquiries from renters and respond to reviews. This will only benefit renters. We feel that landlords should have this option so renters and prospective renters will have the most current information for an apartment complex and be informed if they made an improvement or if an item was repaired. Landlords will not be able to edit or delete any content they have not added or uploaded.
DoNotRent.com will never remove a review or rating to please a landlord, property manager or rental community. Your personal information is kept confidential and it will never be shared or sold.